Title: Super Smart Grammar Start
Authors: Jack Booth, Linda Booth
ISBN / Order Code: 978-0-9937875-5-3
"A set of 7 primary grammar posters for your classroom."
This set of seven, beautifully illustrated, 33 cm x 48 cm (13” x 19”), durable, matt (low glare) classroom posters reinforces the parts of speech: Noun, Verb, Adjective, Sentence, Either Or (noun/verb), Adverb, and Kinds of Sentences. Knowing the parts of speech makes discussing student writing more effective. Students love the colourful characters and bold design. Each lesson uses clear and easy to understand definitions and examples. Use Super Smart Grammar Start in your classroom for easy student reference to aid and prompt students in developing their own writing.
- Grammar lessons included: Noun, Verb, Adjective, Sentence, Either Or, Adverb, and Kinds of Sentences.
- Enhance vocabulary development.
- Create links to student writing.
- Knowledge of the parts of speech makes discussing student writing more effective.
- Use as a starting point for class discussion.
- Challenge students to find more nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.
- Promote group interaction through brainstorming.
- Exciting and colourful artwork engages student interest.
- Presented with clear and east to understand examples.
- A fantastic reference for students to use when developing their own writing.
- Display all the lessons at once or rotate the panels in the series throughout the school year.
Improve your students' writing by ordering Super Smart Grammar Start for your classroom today!
- Recommended for Grades: K-3
- Curriculum Alignments: Ontario, Common Core State Standards, International
- Individual Panel Size: 33 cm x 48 cm (13" x 19")
- Number of Panels: 7
- Total weight: 70 g
- Print Finish: Low-glare (matte)
- Paper Type: Durable 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Environmental Stats: 30% Post Consumer Content, FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified