Make Every Day Earth Day
A beautiful, powerful, motivational Earth Day and recycling poster to encourage students to think about the role they play in maintaining the environment.
This beautiful 33 cm x 48 cm (13" x 19") low-glare classroom poster will motivate your students to think about the three R's of recycling: Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. It encourages them to act as if everyday was Earth Day. Above all, it reminds your students how important it is they play a positive role in maintaining the environment.
Display this and other Curricket classroom posters throughout the school year to keep your students focused, interested and positively motivated. Add this poster to your shopping cart now.
- a great starting point for expanded classroom discussion
- uses the power of words to motivate and inspire
- combines colourful graphics with a positive message to keep students focused
- encourages students to think about the environment
- encourages students to think about the role they play in maintaining the environment
- reinforces the Earth Day message, everyday!
- Recommended for Grade Levels: K-12
- Number of panels: 1
- Finish: Low-glare (matte)
- Full-colour: yes
- Weight: 10 g
- Size: 33 cm x 48 cm (13" x 19")
- Paper Type: Durable 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Environmental Stats: 30% Post Consumer Content, FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified
Author(s): Jack Booth, Linda Booth
People who bought this title also bought these titles: