How Many Bananas? Set One
A set of 12 engaging classroom posters to reinforce counting for counting the numerals 0 to 10.
The complete HOW MANY BANANAS? series is an exciting and engaging tool to help your students count forward and backward by 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, and 25s. This beautifully illustrated set of twelve 19" x 13" (48 cm x 33 cm) poster panels is a practical math tool for your students and a stunning addition to your classroom decor. HOW MANY BANANAS? Set One includes the numbers zero through ten.
Order this fantastic set of math posters to visually reinforce your counting math lessons and get your students excited about math at an early age.
- Count forward and backward.
- Read whole numbers as words AND numerals.
- Read, compare, and order whole numbers.
- Number of objects matches the number!
- Build early interest in mathematics.
- Spark activity and discussion.
- Reinforce your math lessons.
- Recommended for Grade Levels: JK-3
- Number of posters in the set: 12
- Full-colour: yes
- Weight: 0.042 kg (0.093 lbs)
- Size: 48 cm x 33 cm (19" x 13")
- Environmental Stats: 30% Post Consumer Content, FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified
Authors: Jack Booth, Linda Booth
People who bought this title also bought these titles: