Don't Be Part of the Problem
A beautiful, powerful, motivational message poster to help facilitate a positive, inclusive classroom environment.
This beautiful 33 cm x 48 cm (13" x 19") low-glare classroom poster will motivate and will inspire your students. It encourages them to think differently and act in positive ways. Above all, it reminds your students to always show respect for others. This poster also makes a fantastic starting point to expand class discussion.
Display this and other Curricket classroom posters throughout the school year to keep your students focused, interested and positively motivated. Add this poster to your shopping cart now.
- a great starting point for expanded classroom discussion
- uses the power of words to motivate and inspire
- combines colourful graphics with a positive message to keep students focused
- encourages students to act in positive ways
- encourages students to always show respect for others
- encourages students to think differently
- creates a bright, friendly, and positive classroom environment
- Recommended for Grade Levels: 1-4
- Number of panels: 1
- Finish: Low-glare (matte)
- Full-colour: yes
- Weight: 10 g
- Size: 33 cm x 48 cm (13" x 19")
- Paper Type: Durable 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Environmental Stats: 30% Post Consumer Content, FSC Certified, Green Seal Certified
Author(s): Jack Booth, Linda Booth
People who bought this title also bought these titles: